Proton Therapy: The Penn Difference
At Penn Medicine, we are working together toward one goal: Helping you live well while you get well.
Why The Roberts Proton Therapy Center?
- The Roberts Proton Therapy Center is the largest, most advanced facility of its kind in the world, and the only proton therapy center that is fully integrated with a National Cancer Institute (NCI) designated comprehensive cancer center.
- Penn Medicine has been ranked the region's #1 cancer program by US News & World Report.
- Cancer care at the Abramson Cancer Center and the Roberts Proton Therapy Center offers patients comprehensive treatment services backed by the University of Pennsylvania Health System.
- World–renowned team of experts dedicated to provide you multidisciplinary cancer care dedicated to your specific type of cancer.
- Total Cancer Care in One Location
At Penn Medicine, your personal cancer treatment plans are created by national experts in cancer care.
Here, you can you see all your doctors, meet the many medical experts who will be involved in your treatment plan, and learn about your options for cancer treatment in one convenient location.
Because we offer every form of cancer treatment, including surgery and conventional radiation, every option to fight your cancer is available to you.
Your dedicated team of experts may include:
- Integrative medicine physicians
- Medical oncologists
- Patient navigation specialists
- Radiation oncologists
- Radiation therapists
- Social workers
Support During Cancer Treatment
We understand a cancer diagnosis can be difficult to cope with, and we strive to offer compassion, clarity and simplicity throughout the entire treatment process.
Our vast community of proton "alumni" mentors, patients and experts form a strong support network that can help guide you through your treatment process every step of the way.